Thursday, June 28, 2007

Goings on

Life continues to be pretty busy with a bunch of projects and oddities filling up my time, yesterday I was filmed for a pilot for a garden show. It was quite a surreal experience and nothing like a normal afternoon in the garden, it will be quite a while before I find out if the program gets funding. During the filming I found myself reffering to peak oil, climate change, permaculture and the destructiveness of conventional agriculture so hopefully no matter how they cut it the revolutionary nature of urban self sufficiency wont be lost.

My laptop charger has stopped working causing some problems with work and I wont be online as much.

Im having a party at my place tomorrow night if any readers are interested in attending and havnt been invited yet just email me at jdarroch@gmail.com

No comments: